My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Brit Lookin' Chubby In Costa Rica

Britney Spears May Have Eaten One Of Her Children:

britney spears
britney spears
britney spears
britney spears
britney spears

I just don't get it. Sometimes she looks pregnant and sometimes she just looks like a fat college chick that no one wants to sleep with so she acts all crazy-like to get attention. I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that there's a little monster in that fat roll of hers. Then again, so long as I'm not the father, what do I care? Call me a freak if you want but I'd still hit it. I'd yank her and her ugly unfamous friend off that four-wheeler and... [CENSORED].

No comments: