My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Faux Lesbians: t.A.T.u. At It Again

They Get Naked And Become Lesbians For Show:
tatu
tatu
tatu

Check out the video...(*WARNING: Contains Nudity*)



Umm...I'm confused. The song's title, "Beliy Plaschik" apparently means, "White Robe" which, from what I can tell, has nothing to do with the song. Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina’s video features dirty jail nudity and for some reason one of them strips down and lies on a bed only to get redressed and the other is pregnant and stripped down and put in front of a firing squad.

I guess the whole language barier is a reason for me not to understand the song or the video...but I do get the nudity and controversy - I doubt this stuff would sell otherwise.

No comments: