My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Paparazzi Pics: Worst Dressed 6/3

Maggie Gyllenhaal and Lily Allen Fail At Fashion:

These fashion fails were at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards tonight. None of them won. Big surprise.

Maggie Gyllenhaal looks like a Magic poster. I see a smiley face...



Two for the price of one!!
Fationista Victoria Beckham = Fashion Fail...


Lilly Alen is wearing a pink wig, white & pink dress, blue heals and no make-up. At least she is wearing clothes this time...



This is just too easy. You know that they had at least one person reaffirm their fashion choices...and they probably pay that person. If I were famous, I would rock my tank tops and crappy jeans everywhere I went. Ellen Page really has it right.

No comments: