My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Pairs And Benji Co-Blog Poorly

Wow...They Don't Seem To Communicate Very Well:
paris hilton benji madden
On Paris' blog...

Also go check out my boyfriends blog at www.GoodCharlotte.com, he posted some cool pics of the first two days of shooting and him and his friends came out to support me. I love how he's always there for me, he always knows how to make me smile. Life is amazing, couldn't be happier, excited for what the future holds.

Again, thank you all for all your love and support. I'll write soon xoxo Paris


On Benji's blog that night...
Hey guys it was a long night so i am too tired to put pics up but i thought i would jump on and say hi. It went great tonight, Paris has a very funny show on her hands and Tal and a bunch of the fellas stopped by the set and hung out with me to show support.


Hmm...so they are promoting each other's online 'blogging' and yet they can't seem to communicate. Way to confuse the hell outta the fans, guys.

No comments: