My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 23, 2008

New Miley Cyrus 'Dirty' Photos

Billy Ray Can't Seem To Keep His Daughter In Line:

miley cyrus naked
miley cyrus dirty

Is Billy Ray Cyrus the worst dad EVER? His daughter is on a mission to ruin both her career and billion dollar empire as soon as possible. Rumor has it these photos were meant to be for one of the Jonas Brothers but I don't believe it. I think someone hacked into her MySpace or something because the Jonas Brothers are way to asexual to ask Miley Cyrus for dirty photos. Plus, they're probably gay. I will now batten down the hatches and brace myself for the Jonas Brothers fan hate mail.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend suckas! Drink lots.

No comments: