My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jennifer Aniston Must Be Cold

Jennifer Aniston Poolside With John Mayer Yesterday:

jennifer aniston bikini
jennifer aniston bikini
jennifer aniston bikini

I'm not a huge fan of Jennifer Aniston - mostly because she tried to sue me for everything that I'm not worth about a year ago. Apparently, Ms. Aniston doesn't like when you post topless photos of her for the world to see so she sent her attack dogs after me full force. Being the hardcore celebrity blogger that I am, I took the photos down and begged for her forgiveness. I know, I'm pathetic, but let's just say her lawyers are better than mine.

I'll get her back eventually but for now Jennifer Aniston is hanging out poolside in Miami with her new man John Mayer. This is just before a wrap party for the film she just finished with Owen Wilson called 'Marley and Me.' Judging by photo number one above, it's a bit chilly in the water. Either that or John Mayer really excites her. They should immediately drain that pool and disinfect...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or did she get a whole lot hotter recently? Oh yeah and John Mayer sucks.