My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Pussycat From The Pussycats

Learn To Cross Your Legs, Ladies!:
pussycat dolls
pussycat dolls
pussycat dolls
pussycat dolls

After performing on Jimmy Kimmel, the Dolls hit up Katsuya. And one kitty forgot to close her legs when getting out of her car. This has happened before and bound to happen again. I have no idea what her name is and I honestly don't really care. In fact, I'd venture to say that the lead singer has one of the most recognizable faces that no one can name. (FYI...Her name is Nicole Scherzinger, I know that much.)


Update: The Dolls consist of - Nicole Scherzinger, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Sutta, Melody Thornton and Kimberly Wyatt....but I have no idea which one is which. Honestly, does it matter? They all look hot in spandex and they can't seem to keep their legs closed.

No comments: