My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Benji Talks Marriage

And Maybe Cheated on Sophie?:
bunny with fangs

“We were in love before anyone even knew we were together,” the Good Charlotte band member reveals to Yo on E! on Sirius Radio. “We have known each other for a long time, and I’ve always known the real Paris. I always knew that she was like…wife material or serious girlfriend material. You’re getting a lot of personal sh*t out of me, man!”

Benji continues, “You just want to get on top of a mountain and go, I’m in love! But your fans would probably make fun of you.”

So could there be wedding bells in the near future? “Nothing would make me happier,” Madden says. “Wow, alright. Ok. I’m not gonna bet against you on that. We’ll see. I’m very, very happy right now.”


So if we take Benji's word for it and assume the two were in love, "before anyone even knew" they were together, then the timeline sucks for Sophie. He announced his split from long-term girlfriend, Sopie Monk in mid-February. Paris and Benji announced their relationship less than two weeks later.

Granted, I am a closet hopeless romantic and I know that Prince Charming will be waiting in a carriage one day after work to ride off into the sunset with me, there is no way that you can fall in love that quickly! It's all well and good for those first few months, but come month 5 or 6 you need some freaking space from each other. Isn't it bro's before ho's...or something?

Of course this happens to Paris...why wouldn't it? Aside from her stint in jail, she has everything going for her except an ugly nose. Whatever, maybe they are in love and will live 'happily ever after'...which in Hollywood is usually about 2 kids and 3 years.

No comments: