My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hills Star Wins Fashion Award

LC Wins "Celebrity Designer of the Year":
So I am a huge Hills fan. Yes, I know...but it's the truth. You will rarely hear me bad mouth any of the girls from the show...but seriously, why did Conrad win this award?

bunny with fangs

Us Weekly named Conrad the "Celebrity Designer of the Year" as part of a special section in the mag. I know her clothing was better than Heidi Montag's Heidiwood line, but I doubt it was worthy of an award.

Can we give a shout out to Sarah Jessica Parker's Biten line? Or how about Victoria Beckham's London Crown Jeans for Rock & Republic? I know they didn't sell all that well, but I'll be honest, I have a pair and wow, they're awesome. I wish someone would let me design a pair of jeans, they'd be cool and you would want them.

No comments: