My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Playboy Bunnies Are Fighting

If This Gets Physical I Call Referee:
holly madison
holly madison
holly madison
holly madison

So apparently Holly Madison is trying to run the mansion because she is Hef's Numero Uno Slut-Bag. Kendra Wilkinson...the young, perky, cute blond (okay, the one with the annoying laugh)...is fed up with Holly's ways. E!'s production crew is supposedly having a hard time filming the girls together as they can't seem to stop fighting. Bridgette is playing nuetral on this one and is staying out of it. Wow...maybe she is the smart one?

I threw up those pics because I believe that is is every guy's fantasy for girls to go grocery shopping in that outfit. If my boobs looked like that, I would too.

No comments: