My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.bunnywithfangs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Denise Richards Is A Liar

And She's Pretty Freaking Bad At It:
denise richards
Denise sat down with Extra and answered a few questions about her new show and the emails about Charlie Sheen. Extra found out that she is a two-faced liar.
Lie Number One...

"I’ll be honest with you. I need to work. I need to support my children. I have bills like everyone else."
Extra then discovered that Richards could make nearly half a million dollars from her reality show, and also that since the end of her marriage, she has received almost $5 million from Charile Sheen. In addition, Richards will continue to receive $55,000 a month for child support for the next fifteen years, all tax free.

Lie Number Two...
"I’m a good mom. I’m raising my daughters on my own. I don’t want nannies raising my kids."
After some more digging, Extra found that Richards has two nannies on her payroll.

Lie Number Three...
"This is not an email I sent to anyone. Period. I do not want Charlie Sheen’s sperm."
Extra found that forensics experts researched the emails and have proven that they are authentic.


So basically, Denise lies through her teeth. I don't think I will be watching her show. On a sidenote...it's sad that 'forensics experts' were brought in to research the authenticity of the emails. Who cares if Denise wants Charlie's sperm. That's gross.

No comments: